Job Description :
- Set up, adjust, calibrate, clean, maintain and troubleshoot laboratory equipment
- Prepare reagents, buffers, and media
- Performs routine testing and releasing of raw materials
- Operate laboratory equipment such as: pH meters, HPLC, GC, FTIR, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Biology
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to articulate laboratory and troubleshooting experience
Hours: Must be open to all shifts.
Please submit an updated and accurate resume if interested!
Job Type: Full-time