$500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Dietary Aide: Suzanne Elise Assisted Living
Part-time Day Shift Available
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Suzanne Elise Assisted Living
101 Forest Drive
Seaside, OR 97138
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
- Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
- Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
- Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
- Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Must obtain Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of employment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Suzanne Elise Assisted Living is an assisted living community near the Oregon coast in beautiful Seaside. We are committed to providing quality care in a warm and friendly setting. Residents are able to go outside and enjoy our courtyard garden or get involved and help plant a garden of their own. Suzanne Elise is a proud recipient of the AHCA National Bronze Award for Quality and are currently seeking top notch talent with a passion for the geriatric population to join our all-star team.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503