As a wax specialist at European Wax Center at our Cedar Hill location, your waxing expertise will ensure every moment is an opportunity for confidence! We seek a special person who has a love for the craft, cares for others, is committed to delighting guests, and—of course—has fun while being awesome!
We’ll set you up for success far beyond any other waxing brand. You will join a team of expert estheticians, utilize innovative products and services, and experience state-of-the-art technology and proven methods and training to advance your skills.
You belong with a brand that is THE LEADER IN WAXING and strives to create a culture that empowers every associate to be their best self, so that every person who walks through our doors leaves feeling confident in themselves and us.
Take the next step in your esthetician career!
Perks & Benefits:
- Discounts on services and retail products
- $15 - $30 Hourly wage with higher earning potential based on guest retention and performance
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Full-time position, ability to work evenings and weekends.
- A positive, friendly, upbeat, and personable demeanor with strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage productivity and sales to ensure goals are achieved.
IMPORTANT! The first part of our application process is to complete a quick survey. Please copy and paste the following link into your browser:
European Wax Center is a national franchise of independently owned and operated businesses. Franchisee owners are solely responsible for all employment-related matters for their centers.
About European Wax Center
European Wax Center, a leading beauty lifestyle brand franchise founded in 2004 by the Coba brothers, offers guests a full suite of waxing services, as well as a proprietary line of beauty products in the skincare, body, and brow categories. EWC provides guests with a modern environment for a comfortable and luxurious experience, which is focused on EWC’s vision of Revealing Beautiful Skin, through exceptional services by professionally trained and certified waxing experts. So confident in the experience, EWC offers first-time guests a free wax on some of its most popular services. EWC prides itself on its unique franchise business model and its network of more than 800 centers across the U.S.
For more information about EWC, visit: http://www.waxcenter.com/careers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cypress, TX 77429: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Are you available to work on the weekends?
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Guest Relations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail or Beauty Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spa or Salon: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cosmetology or Esthetician License? (Required)
Work Location: In person