Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us - and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen - there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Our Accounting team is looking for a Senior Analyst in the US Controller’s Group to assist the Fixed Assets Team. Reporting to the Manager of Fixed Assets Accounting, this team member will be responsible for the management of our fixed asset activities, the reporting and reconciliation of applicable accounts, as well as coordination of the capitalization of projects and interest for Latin America (LATAM).
- Responsible for the monthly accounting close of the fixed asset system including reconciliations and the posting of applicable entries into the general ledger system
- Communicate with internal teams to keep track of fixes assets, facilities, and the status of capital projects. Perform accounting activities related to project accounting including assisting in setup, monitoring, capitalizing projects and related interest
- Work closely with Accenture fixed assets outsourced staff – provide training and support for them to process fixed asset and capital project transactions accurately and timely
- Ensure complete integration of the LATAM Team onto SAP Catalyst by providing training and ongoing support as they come up to speed on the Fixed Asset tools and processes
- Streamlining and standardizing LATAM Fixed Asset processes
- Ensure accurate reporting including tax requirements, cost and accumulated depreciation
- Support all financial related audits including compliance, client, internal and external audits and SOX
- Assist with identifying and implementing department process improvements
- Participates in ad-hoc projects related to fixed assets that may have a financial impact to the company
- Performs other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required, assigned or directed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of related accounting experience
- CPA or CMA preferred
- SEC and US GAAP knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual – Portuguese and/or Spanish
- Ability to produce high quality work in ambiguous environments, juggle multiple demands, and improve business processes
- Highly conscientious and proactively seeks to add value
- Optimistic attitude and creative problem solver
- Advanced abilities in Excel and PowerPoint
- Technology savvy with demonstrated ability to learn systems and processes quickly
- SAP experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity