Prosperity Capital Advisors (PCA) is an SEC Registered Investment Adviser located in Westlake, Ohio. We are a rapidly growing, innovative financial services organization seeking to add a top-flight Trading and Billing Coordinator to our Investment Operations team. This highly capable person is motivated by the challenge to expand his or her technical and organizational skills and can perform at a high level as part of a dynamic team. If you are experienced in the financial services industry and in organizing key operational processes, supporting investment services, utilizing technology to support critical internal functions, as well as interfacing with all facets of financial services firms, this could be the opportunity for you.
This position is accountable for optimizing PCA Advisor/ Client relationships by effectively completing trades and delivering operations support including daily securities trading, portfolio rebalancing, monthly and quarterly billing, client account opening, asset transfers, overall technology support while closely working with our Advisors, Service Vendors, Internal department and managing relationships with Service Vendors and Custodians.
- Execute same-day transactions for all trade directions submitted by advisors
- Maintain daily trade blotters in accordance with PCA compliance manual
- Proactively communicate with advisor offices on account servicing and trading issues
- Verification of prior day trades for accuracy and resolving any discrepancies
- Pro-actively resolve all trade discrepancies and document the resolution including completion of PCA trade error report
- Ensure best efforts for any trade directions submitted after the cut-off time
- Communicate all trade errors to manager
- Review all trade errors with manager on a monthly basis and communicate with COO
- Communicate with advisor when new accounts are invested
- Communicate all required information related to institutional portfolio trades to the appropriate Custodian
- Complete monthly new money fee billing per instructions
- Complete quarterly investment management fee billing as per instructions
- Run cash report in advance to fee billing and determine any cash needs as part of the billing process
- Raise cash and/or communicate with the Advisor the need to raise cash for fee purposes
- Assist on special projects and ad hoc assignments
The above areas of responsibilities are not exhaustive and may continue to evolve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, economics or business related field – preferred, but not required with appropriate work experience.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience working in the financial services and/or investment – preferably in an RIA firm or Broker/Dealer environment
- Working knowledge of TD Ameritrade VEO System and/or other portfolio
Custodian based software.
- Experience with Orion Advisor and/or other portfolio accounting system is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills: highly proficient in Microsoft Windows, including; Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Power Point.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential.
- Must be detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Impeccable ability to maintain strict confidentiality of corporate information
- Ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, with a high-level of professionalism.
- Ability to set priorities among a variety of tasks and an occasionally heavy volume of tasks.
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking, able to manage multi-step procedures, handle frequent interruptions in work flow and prioritization in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibits professionalism and composure in stressful situations and in meeting short deadlines.
Send your resume in strict confidence to:
C2P Capital Advisory Group
25651 Detroit Road, Suite 210
Westlake, Ohio 44145
C2P Capital Advisory Group D/B/A Prosperity Capital Advisors is an SEC Registered Investment Adviser located in Westlake, Ohio. We are focused on helping service-oriented, independent financial professionals succeed. Built by leading advisors for leading advisors. Our robust suite of services and back office support contains all the processes and technology required to help run a superior investment advisory firm. We know the importance of a close client relationship and we have world-class systems and solutions in place so our advisors can provide value, guidance, and expertise without complexity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off