Full-timeEstimated: $69,000 - $96,000 a year
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Lead the development of client facilities and infrastructure requirements throughout the life cycle via creative approaches which achieve preferred functional end-states. Develop innovative solutions based on advanced principles within the facilities industry. Apply basic principles, theories, and concepts and limited industry knowledge. Solve routine problems of limited scope and complexity and refer more complex issues to higher levels. Work under direct supervision.
- Experience with project controls
- Experience with analyzing project-related data to provide consultation on portfolio progress and performance
- Ability to work with various project stakeholders to gather and refine requirements
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.