We are looking for an intern to develop from part-time paid interns into full-time SEO analysts over the coming year.
SEO – Search-engine optimization can encompass a wide host of specific online strategies and tactics and commonly involves; social-media marketing, content marketing, web development, technical analysis, digital journalism, and general online strategy development.
This internship will teach you the fundamentals of SEO. It will allow you to gain direct experience working on real campaigns; conducting complex keyword research, creating content, conducting back link research, assisting with link outreach, social-media marketing, and more. You will gain experience using leading SEO software and analytics platforms, and will become familiar with some of the most advanced SEO strategies and methodologies available today.
Our ideal candidate will have all the following attributes:
Our must haves:
- Website development/ coding experience
- Ability to work with data sets in order to determine actionable insights
- Creativity for content development & problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Complete honesty & transparency
- Propensity for technical data analysis
- Excel proficiency
- Ability to work & learn independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong self discipline
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to every applicant.