Background & Summary:
This full-time position requires high level data management, organizational and time management skills. This position will provide administrative support to Director level staff of Montgomery Station, while providing supervision and assistance to the front office staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate systems and put into practice procedures that ensure effective front office operation
- Maintain neat appearance in front office and public use areas. Ensure working order of water cooler, soda machine, other building equipment such as dividing wall, and lift.
- Serve as receptionist and administrative assistant when front office staff is unavailable
- Purchase office and 630 building supplies
- Resolve copier and office machine and equipment problems
- Interview, train new administrative staff, perform annual performance evaluations, provide supervision
- Assist clients, staff and visitors in absence of management team members
- Compose and distribute minutes of staff and management meetings
- Work with Volunteer Specialist to coordinate community volunteer projects
- Is the liaison between building janitorial staff for building 630. Arrange for special cleanings and upgrades as needed
- Coordinate site and van maintenance concerns with maintenance staff
- Accept rent and co-pay payments, prepare and deliver to accounting department.
- Holds company credit card for expenditures as needed. Collects and turns in receipts from use of credit card.
- Oversee organization of active charts and closed chart storage. Arrange for retrieval and return of archived charts as needed
- Oversee all scanning projects and ongoing scanning of forms, pictures and other basic client data into the EHR.
- Maintains monthly billing tracking spread sheets for MS programs and tracks day program attendance in Evolv.
- Update Montgomery Station information such as sign-in sheets, staff phone numbers lists, mailboxes, staff office name plates, and ICE forms.
- Perform monthly building site, quarterly safety equipment and semi-annual site inspections. Assist with monthly fire drills. Coordinate annual desk-top safety drill. Complete quarterly Emergency Supply Inventory form on Google.
- Orders office furniture for all programs and offsite work areas.
- Ensures staff offices are cleaned out after staff leave and ready for re-occupancy.
- With supervision, manages data collection systems and reporting of program outcomes.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual and other reports, marketing materials, and other publications and communications for each program service area.
- Arrange internal and external meetings, maintain minutes and logs of meetings and program activities.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration or minimum 5 years in equivalent experience providing office duties with management of data collection and reporting systems a MUST
- Ability to create and implement efficient administrative processes
- Excellent time management skills, positive interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to operate standard office and building equipment
- Understanding of Corporate Compliance, HIPAA, COMAR and CARF requirements
- Ability to work as a team player in a diverse population of staff and clients
- Ability to prioritize duties, meet deadlines, communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Skills and ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- High quality written and oral communications skills.
- High level computer skills including capability in Microsoft Office applications, Google Apps, and other data management systems.
- Ability to primarily work during normal business hours; but from time to time to be able to support some evening and weekend activities as might be needed rarely.