Account Manager- Mid Market
Sales & Business Development | Seattle, Washington
Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottomline with our transformative technology.
The Mid Market Account Manager (AM) is a high impact position combining equal parts relationship management and client satisfaction. The Mid Market AM will work with existing DocuSign customers, managing an average book of 225 accounts ($3M book in annual contract value) to develop and maintain extraordinary relationships to ensure their satisfaction, retention and expansion. The Mid Market AM is accountable for customer retention, proactive client management, forecast accuracy, and driving adoption/usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and the broader DocuSign partner ecosystem.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Manager, Commercial Account Management.
- Develop and leverage customer relationships to improve customer retention.
- Manage renewal process and negotiate multi-variable contracts.
- Drive usage and adoption and consult customers to increase successful adoption of the Docusign Platform.
- Facilitate cross functional support to achieve successful product implementation.
- Develop and execute strategic territory plans to achieve metrics.
- Become an expert within the specific vertical accounts managed.
- Foster strong working relationship with DocuSign Account Executives to support and grow current customer base.
- Travel as necessary to foster relationships with customers in territory.
- 3-7 years of experience in account management focused on customer retention within the technology or software industry.
- BS/BA degree
- Track record of success and over-achievement of quota in past positions.
- Experience building highly consultative customer relationships.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment. Exceptional time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically at the executive level.
- Experience with project management and consulting with customers to deploy technology.
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyze data to address customer situations.
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.