Our team is looking for a self-starting and motivated Senior Software Engineer. You should be versatile, enthusiastic about taking on challenges and passionate about implementing elegant solutions. This enthusiasm and passion will be shared with the team in various ways including daily stand-ups and regular demos of completed work and new ideas. Our working environment is Java/MySql for backend web services, and Angular for a set of web and mobile applications.
In a nutshell you must be fast and proficient. You must be very good at communication with your team, provide leadership and mentoring, and be ready for snap coding and rapid delivery. We need someone who can perform out of the gate. You'll be joining a small team of 10 very talented fellow software engineers who are passionate about building awesome products and having fun doing it.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Angular 2+
- CSS and CSS preprocessors
- Automated testing solutions
- Basic understanding of Unix-like operating systems
- Enjoy discussing and implementing best practices
- Focus on writing readable code
- Ability to switch between technologies quickly
- Ability to identify and evaluate site performance impacts
- Have an eye for UI/UX
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Stock options/ownership program
- Phenomenal company culture and events
Wrench, Inc. is a fast growing tech startup with an immediate opening for a Senior Software Engineer. Join a dynamic, groundbreaking team who is changing the way the auto maintenance business operates. When we say we’re doing something different and you can make an impact, we mean it. We’re disrupting the $100+billion car repair industry by changing the way car owners think about maintaining their cars. Our mechanics serve over 20 major markets across the US and we are growing rapidly. This position will play a critical role in helping build and support an amazing company.
If you’re driven and have a can do attitude we want to talk to you now. For more info go to our site at: wrench.com!
Wrench, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Wrench, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
Our Seattle office employees are temporarily working remote. Our office location has been modified to meet physical distancing guidelines and we will follow King County and State of Washington guidelines on reopening.
- Software Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA 98101 (Required)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19