Company Name: Well-Being Community Center
Well-being Community is dedicated of providing the highest level of care to patients. The program utilizes a team approach, recovery-based model, and engage patients in the community in order to connect them to services which will assist them with reaching their goals. Interested candidates should email their resume and those meeting requirements/criteria will be contacted within a reasonable time frame.
Registered Behavior Technician-Job Description
The Behavior Technician Provides Direct One-on-One behavioral interventions to teach communication, social, and daily living skills and reduce problematic behaviors in the home, community, and school settings. Behavior Technician will utilize interventions developed out of the science of Applied Behavior Analysis.
For qualified applicants we provide everything you need to be eligible to work with children with Autism and related Disorders:
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Training Course.
- Supervision hours by Board Certified professionals, which is required to obtain your RBT credentials.*
· Established & maintains therapeutic relationship by pairing self as a reinforcing entity and building the value for the client of social interaction with the RBT
· Proms safe and socially acceptance replacements behavior in order to build a repertoire of communication, social intervention, and problem-solving skills
· Fades prompts appropriately to promote both successful and independent responding
· Increase the frequency or duration of safe and appropriate replacement behaviors by providing access to reinforcers.
· Accurately Collect Behavior data including: A-B-C count, frequency, duration, latency, inter response time, event, and interval-based recording
· Follows the treatment plan goals and interventions utilizing sound judgement and seeks appropriate consultation.
· Collaborate with family and treatment team members to provide treatment effectively and without disruptions
· Educate all those involved about the role of ABA based interventions and the BT role in providing treatment
· Registered Behavioral Technician certification (RBT) as issued by the Behavioral Analyst Certification Board(BACB) Valid in the state of Florida
· Professional Liability Insurance Required
Ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish and English
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Behavioral Therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- English, Spanish (Preferred) (Required)