The Food and Beverage Director has the responsibility for leading the dining service team members toward client satisfaction with food quality and meal service for a high end client. The successful leader will be responsible for developing effective working relationships with clients and team members while training and directing the team towards providing outstanding client and customer dining services. High end restaurant/hospitality experience highly desired and strong client relationships a must!
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Develops team members through appropriate training, coaching and mentoring to ensure strong operational performance.
- Maintains compliance standards for meal service and food quality.
- Performs daily audits of safety, sanitation, food quality, meal delivery at point of service, and quality standards to optimize financial and operational performance.
- Conducts meetings with guests on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction with dining services.
- Purchases food and supplies from authorized vendors to meet cycle menu requirements.
- Maintains weekly operating report to analyze performance to budget and ensures financial goals are met.
- Attends appropriate guest food service committee meetings; conducts and monitors guest attitude and food preference surveys.
- Works with client in maintaining safe work environment in facility.
- Performs tasks and input for weekly operating report, cash handling procedures, and other financial reports.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years related experience and/or training at the Food and Beverage/ Dining Director level or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Culinary Arts or Hotel/Restaurant Management is highly desirable; having completed Certified Dietary Management program preferred.
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment that offers unlimited growth opportunities and rewards achievements.
- Requires repetitive wrist motion. Frequent lifting, pushing, and carrying.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)