Kaniniprovides Agile Software Development, Cloud Computing, Data Science, andLocation Intelligence services to public and private organizations. We havesuccessfully served our clients in government, finance, transportation,utility, and software industries since 2003.
Why you should join
Workingat Kanini is flexible and personal. We are a highly motivated, collaborativeteam experimenting with the latest technologies. We are committed to everyonehaving a healthy work/life balance, and we provide extensive mentorship andtraining resources to help you succeed.
Kanini is looking for anexperienced ApplicationArchitectSomeone who has helped build large, highly scalable web platforms for thousandsof users is not required, but a huge plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in ComputerScience, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanceddegree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevantexperience and accomplishments
- 10+ years Industry experience,in architecture and delivery of software products and solutions.
- 5+ years in a data engineeringrole with demonstrable experience with Cognitive computing, data integration,data mining, Natural Language Processing, Hadoop platforms, and automatingmachine learning components.
- 3+ years of experience designingand implementing off-prem public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) environments andarchitectures and operational models. Including developing cloud-readysolutions, like active-active and geo/regional resiliency with near zero RPO& RTO.
- 3+ years of experience withIaaS, 2+ Years with PaaS and experience with SaaS offerings
- 2+ years of experience withPublic Cloud migrations
- In-depth architecturalunderstanding of AWS/AZURE and are familiar with cloud native design patternsand DevOps principles (Infrastructure as Code).
- Strong knowledge of CloudInfrastructure, preferably designing and implementing off-prem cloud (Azure) oron-prem/private cloud virtualized architectures and solutions, includingactive-active and geo/regional resiliency with near zero RPO & RTO
- Strong knowledge in Machinelearning and AI.
- Strong experience in Azure BigData Technologies like Azure Data Lake, ADLA, HDInsights, Databricks, EsgynDBetc.
- Knowledge of Chatbot Frameworksand Microsoft Cognitive Services.
- Strong experience in Relationaland NoSQL databases (SQL Server / CosmosDB / MongoDB etc.)
- Strong experience in at leastone programming language (i.e. C#, Java, Python, R).
- Experience implementing andautomating models created by data science teams (i.e. Spark, Scala, Hive,Python, R, etc.)
- Strong experience inAngular/Angular JS, React JS and Node JS.
- Container experience with Dockerand Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
- Experience with data modelingand normalization concepts.
- Experience with datavisualizations tools like SSRS, PowerBI & Tableau.
- Experience architecting andbuilding data marts, warehouses, etc.
- Experience working withdifferent query languages (i.e. PL-SQL, T-SQL).
- Understanding and experienceworking with cloud infrastructure services like Azure, Amazon Web Services& Google Cloud. Azure preferred.
- Experience working with coderepositories and continuous integration (i.e. Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Understanding of development andproject methodologies.
- Strong experience in leadingarchitecture activities like designing, roadmap, & proof-of-concepts.
- Prior experience of mobileplatforms Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Android, and Xamarin Forms
- Prior experience in e- commerce,EDI, B2B architectures
- Ability to manage multiplecustomers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal andorganizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multipleinitiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
- Manage clients, complex projects,drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Designs long-term, reliable, andend-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecturedesign and contribute to product vision
- Transforms detailed requirementsinto a complete, detailed systems design document and Design consistent,extensible and integrated data access enterprise components across distinctdata sources and platforms
- Supports creation of interfacespecifications and call flows for the various components in the design andbuild business intelligence from distinct integration points
- Provide inputs to create Agileuser stories based on marketing business requirements
- Provide technical support foranalysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or plannedPlatform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
- Participate in E2E functionalityassessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
- Experience with technicalprogramming; capable of managing and overseeing teams designing, programmingand implementing various technical solutions
- Serve as a technical liaisonbetween the business, project team and developers/testers
- Work with IT infrastructureteams to deploy and maintain applications
–Kanini Software Solutions, Inc.does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, gender,religion, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, family status,disability status, or any other protected class. We support workplacediversity. If you have a disability, please let us know if there is anything wecan do to improve the interview process for you; we’re happy to accommodate.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc., 25 Century Blvd., Ste. 602,Nashville, TN 37214
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- .NET: 10 years (Required)
- AZURE: 3 years (Required)