We’re looking for a highly creative, passionate, and dynamic Social Media & Content Assistant Manager. This role will report to the Sr Marketing Director, Social & Influencer to execute against key social media strategies and KPIs to drive brand relevancy and consumer engagement. The ideal candidate should be a quick, adaptable, and conceptual thinker and creator with a strong passion for social media (Tik Tok experience a plus), beauty, and all things skincare.
- Execute social media annual strategy by achieving key KPIs, including engagement and follower growth.
- Own daily to day management of Tik Tok, FB/IG accounts including scheduling, posting and managing organic content. Open new social media channels as needed.
- Content creation including pitching, concepting, shooting, and editing social media content on a weekly basis
- Support paid media director with social assets, as needed.
- Support retailer & clinic teams with key account requests, such as creating Sephora IG content
- Support influencer marketing with key social reporting and metrics, as well as monitoring key influencers for social feedback and refill needs.
- Proactively research competitive landscape and stay on top of the latest content and creator trends
- Surprise & Delight opportunities for both consumers and influencers
- UGC content production, including campaign concepting and video editing
- Social media account with relevant work experience
- Experience as a social content creator
- Quick, adaptable, and conceptual thinker and imaginative creator
- Knack for spotting the latest trends and cultural moments
- High-energy and upbeat personality who is comfortable in front of the camera
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude, and a growth mindset
- Passion for all things beauty and skincare, skincare knowledge highly preferred
- Experience with social media software such as Dash Hudson
The expected base salary range for this position is $65,000 to $75,000. The exact base salary is determined by various factors including experience, skills, education, geographic location, and budget.
This position is also eligible for participation in the company discretionary bonus plan, based on personal performance and company results.