Our company mission is to transform people's healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. Likewise, for the leading employers we work with, we are trusted partners in helping them take control of their healthcare spend—often the second highest line item in their budget. For all our audiences, we are building a unified, trustworthy, elevated, and premium brand that makes a difference in people's lives.
As an Account Manager at Collective Health, you'll be a key member of the Client Success team where you'll be instrumental in building strong partnerships with our clients that will lead to long lasting relationships. You'll join an incredible team of people who have worked in many facets of healthcare, from traditional health plans and consulting to niche point solutions and provider systems. Working directly with our Account Executives, you'll manage our relationships with clients, focusing on issues that come up day-to-day. We'll count on you to collaborate with our internal teams to make things happen on behalf of your clients so you drive a great employer experience. And there are many projects that you'll have a chance to work on that will make us more effective as a team, and that will elevate the importance of our clients' success as a driver of the success of Collective Health.
You will be working on:
You'll need the skills to:
- Taking new clients and facilitating a smooth transition from Sales to Implementation to Open Enrollment, and Launch.
- Supporting an assigned book of business by providing strong day-to-day service that focuses on our clients' needs and issues as they arise.
- Identifying root causes for issues in partnership with other internal Collective Health teams
- Developing processes and improvements that will help our team be more effective, either internally or with our clients
- Building client relationships that will lead to long term partnerships
- Representing the voice of our client internally to ensure we deliver products and services that meet their needs.
- Create a foundation of trust and confidence in our clients by executing on the simple things that matter a lot: being accessible and responsive; following up on issues; and keeping promises for delivering timely and accurate answers to questions.
- Become a trusted advisor and thought-partner to each of your clients by displaying a deep understanding of their health benefits, plan design, and business goals
- Manage issue resolution processes, delegating and partnering when appropriate with internal teams to help deliver the right responses to clients
- Partner effectively with internal teams to produce the outcomes needed, whether it's solving a problem, enhancing a product feature, or providing training to clients on specifics such as billing, claims and service processes.
- Understand our employer reports and learn how to provide analytic support and insights
- Communicate effectively in order to articulate important verbal and written messages
- Engage leadership to elevate client issues and feedback
- Bachelor's degree and typically two plus years related experience, preferably in health care roles in account management, health plan administration or operations, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and related benefit products and services
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Excitement about Collective Health's mission of improving healthcare in the US
- An overall enthusiasm and desire for constant learning and self-improvement
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com ( https://www.collectivehealth.com/ )
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.