Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Technical Writer/Editor opportunity for our customer in Richland, WA to support the Hanford Site.
Position Title: Technical Writer/Editor
Close Date: 8/5/2020
FT/PT – Hours: Full Time 40 hours/week
Work Location: Alternate Work Location & MO 277 in 200 East - or as otherwise directed by the CLR Supervisor
Editing and formatting regulatory documents for S&GRP.
- Master’s and Bachelor’s Degrees in English,
- Minimum 20 years’ experience providing expert technical writing and editorial support to government, commercial, and private organizations.
- At least 2 years’ experience with writing company policies and technical procedures.
- At least 2 years’ experience with teaching or training staff in technical writing, business writing, and general composition.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to collaborate with geologists, hydro-geologists and engineers.
- Experience with the process used regarding creating, organizing and maintaining electronic files.
- Expertise in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Security Clearance Required: No
Testing Designated Position: No
Commercial Driver Lic: No
Nuclear Facility Position: No
Occupational Medical Screening: No
EJTA: Based on review of the EJTA for similar positions, No medical surveillance programs are required for this position.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Technical Writing: 10 years (Required)