Katerra is a technology company transforming property development, design, and construction—from start to finish. We are building an entirely new kind of company that brings together expertise in design, technology, material sourcing, manufacturing, and construction as a single integrated offering.
With this unique approach, we have the opportunity to design and build beyond compromise. Beautiful, efficient, sustainable–we can do it all. The era of design concessions is over.
At Katerra, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, and bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of Katerra's cultural principles is Diversity. We believe different backgrounds, ideas, and skillsets result in better outcomes. Katerra does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Katerra encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans and those with diverse life experiences
The Recruiting Coordinator's primary objective is to act as the liaison between KATERRA and candidates, involved in the recruiting and hiring process at all levels. This is your opportunity to partner with our team of recruiters, hiring managers, and the overall HR team. We are scaling at unprecedented speeds, and need team members that can jump in, add value and lead from every seat. Other tasks include managing recruitment communications on the web, providing accurate information about vacancies, designing effective strategies for improved logistics, and attending organizational meetings. The coordinator monitors company metrics to attract better candidates and use company resources more efficiently.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides overall administrative support to recruiting, including maintaining, processing documentation and records
- Coordinate and initiate all incoming requisition approvals
- Administratively manage all job postings through Greenhouse
- Facilitate any necessary pre-screens
- Maintains recruiting database, tracking all recruiting activities
- Coordinate complex interview loops and manage process
- Provide 5 Star Customer Service to all candidates
- Coordinate candidate travel, including booking flights, hotels and rental cars
- Management of interoffice communications; monthly team updates, team email lists, presentation preparation
- Process expense reports
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the ATS for the hiring manager and business partners
- Sourcing for candidates for Senior Recruiters when needed
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- 2+ years of recruiting coordinator or administrative assistance experience
- Experience using Microsoft suite of applications including Outlook and Word, database tools, & ATS
- Experience with calendar management: Coordination and deconfliction of meeting schedules, 1x1 management and team schedules
- Able to work effectively and produce consistent results with a minimum of supervision
- Able to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Self-motivated, responsible, and conscientious
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to easily adapt to a rapidly changing work environment
- Detail-oriented; well-organized with process improvement skills
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
Recommended skills, abilities, and certification
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
- Recruiting database experience a plus (Greenhouse preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
- Familiar with Architectural, Engineering or Design terminology
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.