We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Researches and recommends new recruiting sources for active and passive candidates.
- Analyze and optimize recruitment marketing initiatives based on metrics and ROI.
- Serves as a point-of-contact for divisions and third party partnerships regarding recruitment resources and hiring needs.
- Provides ongoing assistance to users of recruitment resources and external marketing efforts; develops and delivers user training.
- Understands Employer Brand Guidelines and amends recruitment material to reflect these guidelines as needed.
- Liaises with third party marketing agency and media/technology providers.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of best-in-class practices regarding talent attraction and the candidate experience and keeps the department up-to-date on trends.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition or a related field.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Previous experience in or exposure to agency and corporate recruiting.
- Previous experience in developing candidate attraction/recruitment plans
- Previous experience using available ROI metrics to inform and drive recommendations.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Understands various digital marketing concepts and media platforms including social, websites, and job boards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Excel.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
- Possesses basic design skills; familiarity with InDesign and Photoshop preferred.
- Prior exposure to recruitment software preferred.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Click here to learn more about the benefits ALDI has to offer
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
RECRUITMENT MARKETING ASSOCIATE II
1100 E WARRENVILLE RD, NAPERVILLE, IL, USA, 60563