Phlebotomist / Laboratory Assistant PRN(Job Number: 00058-102032)
Work Location: United States-Texas-Plano-Medical City Plano
Schedule: PRN/Per Diem
Job Type: Laboratory
Phlebotomist / Laboratory Assistant - PRN (As Needed)
Location: Medical City Plano
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
Phlebotomist / Lab Assistant Job Responsibilities Include:
- Receptionist duties for the laboratory
- Coordinating laboratory activities
- Responsible for phlebotomy
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
Phlebotomy / Lab Assistant Job Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Phlebotomy certification preferred
- 1 year or equivalent phlebotomy training program
- Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing.