NBCUniversal Entertainment First Run Syndication is seeking an Art Department Production Assistant to work with all day to day operations as outlined below for “The Kelly Clarkson Show.” This is a Run of Show position.
Work with Art Department to continually maintain and improve the look of the show, as directed by Art Director and Coordinator
Research props, dressing and set pieces for production
Order supplies and equipment as needed and manage deliveries
Assist Art Dept. Coordinator in administration of receipts and corresponding paperwork
Runs as directed by Art Dept. Coordinator and Art Director
Help maintain and organize Art Department office
- Minimum 1 year of professional working experience preferably in an art department
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience preferred
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Production Experience and / or administrative experience within TV production or show environment desired
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary.
- An artistic eye and sense of design/color/style
- Strengths in problem solving, equipment trouble-shooting, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Comfortable in a deadline-driven work environment
- Strong collaboration skills
Sub-BusinessNBC Ent First Run Syndication
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.