Part-Time Retail Merchandiser
Join SAS Retail Services as a Part-time Retail Merchandiser (Local Travel Required)
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for you!
Retail merchandising is a critical link between consumers and the products on store shelves. Merchandisers ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time to maximize a retailer’s sales.
What will I be doing?
As a Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
* Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
* Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
* Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
* Re-tag shelves in the store
Education and/or Experience:
* High School diploma preferred
* Entry-level candidates welcome!
Associate Skills Needed:
* Ability to read a store schematic and be attentive to detail
* Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
* Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
* Reliable transportation as local travel between stores is required (up to 90 miles/mileage will be reimbursed)
* Overnight travel on occasion
* Must be available a minimum of 15 hours per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Employees working per shift:
Typical start time: