Datamart, Inc. is a growing VoIP and UCaaS system integrator located in Wellesley looking for candidates with background in IT, Networking and Computer Science. Candidates must have 5 or more years' work experience in IT or a related field, and a completed degree in related field is preferred. Candidates must have a passion for technology and helping customers and must be comfortable in a leadership role. This position is an excellent opportunity for qualified candidates to utilize and build upon their skill set, and to learn new technologies.
Responsibilities include project management and technical support ticket management, as well as second-tier support primarily for ShoreTel VoIP phone systems. Required skill set will include troubleshooting networking issues, Windows Servers and Desktops including VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments, and communication system hardware and software. Position will include occasional nighttime or weekend work.
- Communication skills necessary to discuss technology with customers
- Project Management experience
- Leadership skills
- 5 or more years' work experience in IT or related field
- Working knowledge in Windows Server and Desktop OS
- Expertise in computer networking (IP addressing, IP routing, WAN/LAN topology)
- Capacity and motivation to quickly learn new technologies
- Personal transportation required for local travel only
Job Type: Full-time in our office in Wellesley
Salary: $60,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year, with bonuses
401k, health, paid vacations included.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year