Texas Tech Health Sciences Center Managed Care is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) for the Montford Regional Medical Center and Psychiatric Hospital, located in Lubbock, TX. We have open opportunities in medical/surgical, specialty care, psych, and RN charge nurse for psych. Shifts are 12 hours, 6-6, with both day and night available. Shift differentials are paid for weekend and night shifts and doubled for Saturday and Sunday night shift.
TTUHSC Managed Care partners with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice to provide medical healthcare, behavioral healthcare and dental services to 23 facilities in 18 geographical locations throughout Northwest Texas.
The Montford Regional Medical Center and Psychiatric Hospital specializes in inmates who require mental health and medical treatment. This unit has the capacity to house 550 inmates in psychiatric care, 400 inmates in the trusty camp, 30 holding beds, 50 ward beds, 44 LTC beds, and 4 specialty care beds. The Montford Psychiatric Hospital consists of 10 pods, including: crisis management, diagnostic and evaluation, acute care/ rapid stabilization, partial remission, chronic care, mood disorder, neurocognitive disorder and impulsive, self- injurious behavior.
- Communicates patient data using EMR to support decision-making to improve patient care.
- Assists with or performs exams, assessments and procedures and documents intervention in EMR.
- Prepares and operates necessary equipment and instruments for examinations, treatments, and procedures.
- Administer or assist with administration or documentation of medications.
- Coordinates emergency transfers with security. QA/QI activities and adults. Maintains documentation for standards of care and compliance with policies.
This valuable team member shall perform work in a manner that reflects the Values of TTUHSC:
- ONE TEAM unite and include diverse perspectives to achieve our mission
- KINDHEARTED exceed expectations with a kind heart, helping hands, and a positive attitude
- INTEGRITY be honorable and trustworthy even when no one is looking.
- VISIONARY nurture innovative ideas, bold explorations, and a pioneering spirit
- BEYOND SERVICE create and deliver positive defining moments
EEO Statement : As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Jeanne Clery Act : The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is a federal statute requiring colleges and universities participating in federal financial aid programs to maintain and disclose campus crime statistics and security information. By October 1 of each year, institutions must publish and distribute their Annual Campus Security Policy & Crime Statistics Report (ASR) to current and prospective students and employees. You can locate this report through our website at: https://www.ttuhsc.edu/emergency/clery-report.aspx.
Job Type: Full-time
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Prescription drug insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift