We are looking for applicants who has experience working with children to be hired as Part Time to Full Time Position.
Be a HERO and support a HERO!
Join our team of teachers and provide childcare for some of our communities most essential workers during this difficult time. Our first responders, medical providers and military members need you more than ever to keep our communities running.
KinderCare Education is looking for dynamic and passionate teachers who want to make a difference and impact the lives of the children in our essential centers.
As a Teacher you will have the freedom to act silly, create adventures, and teach children lifelong lessons that go beyond the classroom.
What you’ll do:
- Implement KCE’s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn while following coronavirus health and safety measures and more.
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
- Voted by Gallup as BEST PLACE to WORK 3 years in a row!
- Growth Opportunities – we have recently expanded to more than 1,500 learning centers nationwide providing endless opportunities for growth.
- Our staff discount -- All employees receive a 50% discount on each child’s tuition and their weekly tuition fees will not exceed $105 per child!
- Tuition Assistance -- We will pay for you to complete your ECE degree! Receive up to a $1,500 annual benefit.
- Earn your CDA for free through our online program!
Eager to learn more? Apply today & love what you do tomorrow!
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
*Here are 2 requirements before we can hire you:
1) You must COMPLETE the application at our website at:
2) Once you complete your application, kindly finish the 45 minute Gallup Survey. The link will automatically pop up as soon as you complete your application.
If you have these qualities that we're looking for in a candidate, then you would fit in perfectly in our family:
- I build great relationships with families.
- My team works together to make our center warm and welcoming.
- I genuinely care about every child in my classroom.
- I respond to the unique needs and interests of every child.
- An important part of my job is talking with parents about their children.
- I anticipate and quickly resolve parents' concerns.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
Please click the link to see below:
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Only full-time employees eligible