Job Title Executive Assistant
Reports Directly to Trent Beekman, CEO
Location Charlotte, NC (127 W Worthington Ave.)
The Executive Assistant will primarily focus on supporting the CEO in support of Internal and External Customer initiatives that are strategic to the business and enhancing the customer experience.
Duties and responsibilities
- Demonstrates adaptability and resourcefulness in leveraging appropriate resources in a highly matrixed environment to accomplish priorities of the CEO and Executives with a sense of ownership, accuracy, and urgency.
- Maintains consistent communications to review Executive priorities, including scheduling and critical support needed.
- Prepares expense reports, verifies expense documentation & coding to correct departments with accuracy and timeliness.
- Exemplifies the epitome of diplomacy and professionalism, demonstrating utmost respect for maintaining confidentiality.
- Ensures coordination and materials for Executive Meetings and Board Meetings are prepared and delivered to executives accurately and on a timely basis.
- Provides calendar and scheduling coordination, ensuring the most effective use of attention and focus.
Choreographs complex projects/processes/events in support of executive priorities and ensures that all facets of travel, events, and meetings are flawless.
- Supports coordination of Executive requests/engagements as needed, including strategic customer pursuits, event planning, catering, travel coordination, round-tables, leadership meetings, Company rewards trips, and misc. ad hoc requests.
- Contributes ideas and creativity to enhance the customer experience; adheres to budget.
- Event coordination and attendance to support Internal special events such as the Annual Sales Meeting,
Annual 2245 Club Trip, Quarterly GM Meetings, Corporate Holiday Parties, and other events as needed.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior administrative role. Self-starter, extremely organized, and detailed oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy. Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively.
- Must be extremely professional in regards to presentation and communication skills, both oral and written. Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work a flexible schedule as needed to complete time sensitive or special projects.
- Professional Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills,
Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics,
Verbal Communication, History of providing great customer experience.
- Must have strong experience working with MS Outlook and an expense management system.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player. Exceptional follow up and follow through skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Outlook Calendar: 3 years (Preferred)
- Event Coordination: 3 years (Preferred)
- Travel Coordination: 3 years (Preferred)
- Executive Assistant: 5 years (Required)
- Expense Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Company's Facebook page: