Key Requirements and Duties:
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Follows work instructions to fill, label and package reagents.
- Maintains quality of manufactured products; records information accurately while following Good Documentation Practices as well as verify work performed by co-workers.
- Documents non-conformances and deviations
- Performs rework as required according to designated work instructions
- Coordinates and performs routine equipment maintenance
- Performs equipment validation as required
- Performs timely and accurate work order and inventory transactions
- Maintains accurate inventory. Performs weekly cycle counts
- Develops appropriate proficiency in the ERP system
- Identifies and implements process improvements
- Revises and updates procedures as needed
- Receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments
- Performs general lab maintenance, cleaning and organization
- Executes work in a safe manner, notifying management of safety issues and risks
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Preferable Skills and Attributes:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with high degree of accuracy
- Good time management skills
- Organized, attention to detail and process oriented
- Good written and communication skills
- Able to work in an fast paced environment
- Readily adaptable to changing demands
- Familiarity with ERP systems, especially QAD
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- Knowledge of cGMP, GLP, ISO, CE or other regulated environments
- Skilled in the use of software programs such as Microsoft Office and database management programs.