Expertise in tactical fuel delivery systems and fuel systems analysis to support Joint Sustainment in the Littorals Fuel and Water Distribution (JSL-FWD) Quick Reaction Test (QRT). The QRT will develop and validate a Joint Concept of Operations for agile and flexible fuel distribution that connects existing tactical fuel distribution systems at distributed locations ashore to fuel sources located beyond the high-water mark via an over-the shore connection.
- Support the Mission Partner Environment (MPE) effort to create an operating environment that enables Command and Control (C2) for operational support planning and execution on a network infrastructure at a single security level with a common language
- Develop QRT products that will include TTPs to provide enhanced situational awareness (SA) for effective maneuver, fires, and force protection
- Participate in US Forces Korea (USFK) exercises in support of TTP development
- Familiarity with the USMC Expeditionary Energy Office (E20) Mobile Amphibious Assault Fuel Distribution (MAAFD) project or USINDOPACOM Strategic Fuel Assessment.
- Experience with Joint and Service doctrine including:
JP 4-01.6, Joint Logistics Over-The-Shore (JLOTS)
JP 4-01.4, Joint Theater Distribution
JP 4-03, Joint Bulk Petroleum and Water Doctrine
JP 3-02, Amphibious Operations
JP 3-32, Joint Maritime Operations
MCRP 3-40B.5, Petroleum and Water Logistic Operations
TM 3835-OI/1B, Marine Corps Tactical Fuel Systems (TFS)
Army FM 10-67-1, Concepts and Equipment of Petroleum Operations
ATP 4-15, Army Watercraft Operations
- Must have current US Passport at task start
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Advanced Aviation Forward Area Refueling System (AAFARS): 3 years (Preferred)
- Other Navy/maritime fueling systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- Ultra Heavy-Lift Amphibious Connector (UHAC): 3 years (Preferred)
- Joint Logistics Over-the-Shore (JLOTS) offshore bulk fuel sy: 4 years (Required)
- Amphibious bulk liquid transfer system (ABLTS): 3 years (Preferred)
- Offshore petroleum discharge system (OPDS): 3 years (Preferred)
- Do you have an ACTIVE Secret Clearance?