Job Profile Summary
The QA Testing Process Governance & Relationship Management Lead. will be responsible for Business liaison SME that aligns to the business strategy and ISQA service delivery. Provides guidelines for test processes, procedures and documents, enforces policies and standards, manages knowledge capital, enables resource development and management, audits test activities and deliverables. The role will also be responsible for cross test phases and teams knowledge Management, Create/govern the testing processes and policies and review of technical solutions/ tools to support the testing framework.
This position will also be responsible for governance of the development of QA staff in alignment to test execution, Automation, testing planning and analyzes results to insure they comply with specifications and IS standards. Prepares reports on the same and confers with programmers, business analysts, and upper management. This position needs to be filled to ensure that a standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all QA testing activities and automation opportunities. We have also made a major investment in test automation tools and licenses, which with the correct and additional staff will streamline the way QA tests today and automate our future testing activities. Implementing methodology and guidelines and enforcement of such will ensure Healthfirst applications are given a high level of Quality Assurance in a more efficient method from a time perspective.
- Business liaison SME that aligns to the business strategy and ISQA service delivery on Core strategic initiatives
- Effectively align the Testing Support Services and the Testing services under the Quality Assurance Team for strategic planning as it pertains to build Vs Run
- Participate in the execution of the gap skill set assessments to ensure the right resources with the right skill sets are executing in an effective and efficient manner.
- Reviews functional specifications and assists in evaluating test automation approach profiling of manual test cases for automation test opportunities.
- Assist with Performing employee and task oversight on an ongoing basis to insure the highest levels of customer support are adhered to and that all issues are addressed and worked in a timely manner and adhere to agreed upon SLA's. Ensure that escalated issues are handled appropriately. Provide timely and detailed status reports on a weekly basis.
- Effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience in Service Delivery Management and Client Facing experience, with experience in enterprise level information technology organizations with a focus on Applications, Data and Infrastructure management from a Quality Assurance and Testing perspective.
- Proven experience as primary or senior business analyst on enterprise Application implementations.
- Demonstrated application portfolio and project portfolio management skills, including project planning, budgeting, and valuing IT investments.
- Thorough understanding of Scorecards, Dashboards, SOWs, SLAs, OLA's and Performance management metrics
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong long term relationship, communications and interact professionally with a diverse group of Executives, Managers, and Subject Matter Experts in both IT and business unit groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and strong problem solving skills
- Must possess organizational proficiencies to multi-task with multiple initiatives simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment under limited supervision with excellent follow-through on detailed tasks
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and committed to achieving results and have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to understand technically complex issues and put in simple terms for different Lines Of Business
- Superior experience using Excel and PowerPoint to generate the process flow diagrams and/or technical process flows.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement