Lucky Strike is an upscale entertainment venue that provides a unique bowling, full service restaurant, bar lounge, and arcade gaming experience. www.luckystrikesocial.com
Why Lucky Strike?
FUN! We add a whole other element other than your tradition food and beverage concept. With our friendly staff, industry leading bowling, bar lounge, live music, live sports, arcade room, and chef-driven cuisine there is never a dull moment.
CAREER PROGRESSION: A strong percentage of our General Managers, Executive Chefs, and Regional Directors are promoted from within. We offer a strong Manager-In-Training / Fast-Track Program for all levels of management.
INCLUSIVITY: Lucky Strike is a fan of style. We encourage individualism and freedom of expression. Be who you are! Bring your style, vibe, and persona to the team.
- Minimum 5 years management experience in the Hospitality and / or Entertainment industry.
- Equivalent combination of the education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of Legal and HR issues with regard to the hospitality industry. Federal, state and local laws regarding liquor, labor and health codes / statues.
- Computer literate
What We Offer:
- Free Dining / Free Entertainment (Bowling/ Games)
- High Competitive Salary + Lucrative Bonuses
- Work Life Balance: Work on Average *40-50 Hours a Week
- Career Progression: Best In Class Management Development Program
- Benefits: PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Pet Benefits
Position: Assistant General Manager
The Assistant General Manager’s duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Directly manages, develops and coaches the Unit Managers, Games & Redemption Manager and Mechanic
- Partner with internal departments (Culinary, Sales, etc.) to ensure smooth operational execution
- Oversees the recruitment and selection of the venue hourly team.
- Oversees the ongoing training and development of the unit level management team members and has the ability to recognize individual’s strengths and growth opportunities.
- Maintains an “Open Door” policy. Conducts staff meetings at regular intervals. Ensures daily shift meetings and communication sessions occur.
- Enforces responsible alcohol service management, practices and training.
- Ensures guest experience and satisfaction by executing the company’s hospitality standards
- Communicating any issues with the physical elements and atmosphere of the venue with the General Manager including: music, lighting, temperature, cleanliness, line of sight, repair and maintenance of the FFE, safety of guest and the team.
- Ensures that all Lucky Strike marketing and promotional programs are implemented and executed to company standards.
- The Assistant General Manager assists the General Manager in all facets of the venue operation in regards to financial management, specifically:
- Participates in budgeting and ensures the venue budgetary goals are achieved
- Partners with the General Manager to build the business through community involvement, corporate marketing and networking
- Ensures that Food and Beverage COS, Controllable expenses and labor costs are within budgetary guidelines
- Monitors labor cost and team member’s scheduling process to ensure budgetary goals are met while maintaining appropriate staffing levels to ensure quality guests experience
- Ensures proper cash handling procedures are followed
- Oversees and participants in the physical inventory process
Lucky Strike is partnered with E-Verify *Work hours may vary due to holidays and coverage.
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance