Job Description Responsible for preparing food items in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe, sanitary work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers and grills.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock..
- Previous experience with food preparation and execution.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be available for evenings, weekends and holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour