BrightStar Care is looking for a friendly, resourceful, professional and reliable individual who is interested in developing a long-term career in Human Resources. Experience preferred, but will consider recent graduates.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to, responding to applicants and staff, review of resumes and applications, conducting initial phone screens to select top candidates, scheduling interviews, processing new hire packets, obtaining required pre-employment records and results and attending job fairs. Will also perform administrative duties such as issue of company equipment, filing, inventory of supplies and assist with purchasing.
This position reports directly to the Administrative Services Manager. Work week is Monday-Friday, hours 8a-5p.
Pay is $13.00 per hour; eligible for overtime.
- High School graduate or equivalent;
- Demonstrated experience dealing with general public;
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and oral forms;
- Ability to work independently - organize, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Computer skills essential;
- Willingness to meet department and company goals;
- Valid Ohio driver's license, automobile;