Seeking Legal Secretary/Assistant/Paralegal for small north Phoenix litigation law firm, handling mostly family law and civil litigation cases among other types of legal matters and disputes.
Experience in the legal field preferred. Must have strong grammar and proof reading skills to be considered for this position.
Duties to include but not limited to the following;
- Proof reading;
- Formatting documents;
- Preparation of pleadings, motions, discovery and other legal documents;
- Preparation of motions and pleadings to be filed with the court via runner service and e-filing;
- Drafting of letters and other general administrative documents and duties;
- Clerical Duties;
- Managing the scheduling for up to 3 lawyers;
- Scheduling and calendaring of appointments/conferences, court dates and motion deadlines;
Benefits Available and include the following - paid time off, 401k matching.
Compensation: Hourly, DOE. Please submit cover letter and resume with desired hourly rate (please include actual numbers not just "reasonable or negotiable").
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Required work authorization: