Eurofins QC is a full-service environmental and pharmaceutical laboratory that has provided analytical chemistry and microbiological services to a diverse range of clients since 1943. Eurofins QC's analytical product array is focused on providing testing services that enable clients to meet their regulatory and monitoring commitments. Analytical data is produced within a quality system framework that provides clients with an accurate and representative portrayal of a sample's constituents. This data empowers them to make informed, confident decisions regarding future actions related to regulatory compliance requirements.
Eurofins is searching for a Laboratory Technician in Vineland, NJ.
Laboratory Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Understand and follow Quality System documents relevant to responsibilities, e.g., Quality Manual, SOPs, Methods, and Local Policies.
- Follow all company guidelines and procedures relevant to assigned duties.
- Adhere to all pertinent health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Assist in culturing biological organisms.
- Prepare solutions used in the daily testing of designated samples.
- Maintain a neat and accurate record of work performed on a daily basis or as needed for quality control tests or regulatory purposes.
- Maintain a safe and clean laboratory.
- Maintain a perpetual state of readiness and willingness to learn in order to meet the needs of clients, management, and co-workers.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all company employees.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Pursuing AS/BS in sciences preferred
- Weekend availability.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- High school diploma or equivalent; HS level Chemistry/Biology courses
- 0-3 years’ experience in laboratory setting
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full time, temporary, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Vineland, NJ are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.