Albin Engineering Services, Inc. is looking for a DFT Engineer for one of our premier clients in the San Jose, CA area. As our employee, you qualify for our full benefits package.
The DFT Engineer will have at least 10 years of experience. He/she will understand basic DTF technologies and be responsible for the advanced implementations in chip-level and block-level DFT.
- Setup, run and debug block-level DFT
- Understand DFT architecture and apply in chip-level work
- Understand industry standard DFT solutions
- Debug block-level simulation results for ATPG patterns
- Run ATPG analysis for quality scan chain construction and meet basic coverage goals
No Third Party Agencies/Recruiters
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer or related disciplines with 10+ years of relevant DFT experience
- Experience as a DFT Engineer with expert knowledge of processes
- Experience with ATPG tools such as DFTMax Ultra and simulation tools such as VCS
- Experience with setting up init sequence in ATPG patterns
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills; be able to multi-switch tasks to meet priorities and deadlines
- Proficient with scripting tools such as Perl, Tcl and/or shell scripting; excellent knowledge of Tetramax Tcl for scripting
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills to work in a team environment