Full Job Description
CVS Health is experiencing tremendous growth! We are currently seeking a Category Designer to join our Visual Merchandising Team.
We are seeking a Category Designer to partner with our Category Management group to develop our category merchandising plans. You will execute the plans across all main and alternate versions of planograms. As a Category Designer, you will be an expert on shopper insights and category performance metrics to entice customers to make purchases within our stores.
Additionally, you will develop and present merchandising solutions that drive profitable sales and orchestrate shopper behavior. You will also analyze competitor’s product display techniques and bring new innovative display concepts and ideas to our company.
- 3+ years of retail store management or merchandise display experience.
- 3+ years of experience analyzing sales, market trends, demographics and competitor assessment data and formulating and communicating successful action plans.
- Preferred user of Space Management software applications.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to work, lead and influence within a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and set priorities on several projects simultaneously while meeting all deadlines.
- Advanced user of Excel, Word and Access.
- Ability to set goals, measure and report on results and adjust plans based on changing internal and external influences.
Associates's Degree in Marketing/Management or other business-related area.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.