Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Publicis Sapient is searching for a Senior Manager “Customer Experience & Innovation Consultant” to join our team to sell, shape and support digital business transformation (DBT), or service and product strategy engagements that lead to innovative and connected offerings for our clients and their customers. This role will participate in all phases of strategy–either for an enterprise or specific to a product or service–from context framing to value proposition development, the definition of roadmaps and design, and ongoing consultation. This role will sit in the North American Strategy & Consulting capability group and have the opportunity to support multiple industry teams.
Why join us?
Publicis Sapient helps forward-thinking organizations thrive in the brave pursuit of Next by digitally enabling the way they work and serve their customers. We’re a community of some of the world’s brightest thinkers and doers, with bold and diverse perspectives, problem-solving creativity, and restless curiosity.
What success will look like for you:
You’ll need these experience, skills & attributes:
- Articulate and frame a client’s customer and business problems, and the mutual value of recommendations, initiatives, solutions and phases of a strategic roadmap
- Leverage a breadth of experience in product innovation, service design thinking and customer research, supported by business strategy and technology into integrated and actionable strategy and execution that will delight and serve customers, bridging strategy concepts to designed products and services
- Collaborate with clients and internal partners to generate strategies and value propositions that utilize innovative technology and emerging channels–web, mobile, social, chat, voice, kiosk, etc. – to compliment traditional modes of service
- Synthesize information quickly, and apply this deftly through a combination of foresight, experience, and agility
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with sensitivity to client and team needs
- Ability to show the traceability and clear shaping of research, data and observations into actionable insights, implications, and initiatives for our clients
- Help to plan, estimate, and manage a track of work (including other individuals) in accordance with budget, deliverables and quality standards while demonstrating measurable value and satisfaction for the client
- Help to grow the business–both in the strategy capability and in support of our industry go-to-market teams, being the champion for customer, market, and technology insights and strategy with clients and internal teams
- As part of career growth, supervise and nurture junior team members
- As part of career growth, contribute to thought leadership internally in the form of practice development with the global Strategy & Consulting capability group; participate in the development and ongoing improvement of industry propositions and capability services through presentations and publishing
Set yourself apart:
- Experience working with globally recognized and clients across different categories, or notable, exceptional work with mid-sized organizations
- Experience with a range of customer experience strategy approaches, e.g. customer research and modeling, service design, new product innovation and value proposition development, prioritization methods, business case development, road-mapping, etc.
- Highly proficient with experience modeling techniques and/or service design; mapping the customer experience across their end-to-end journey and identifying critical moments that drive value to both the customer and the business
- Experience bridging “digital” and non-digital products and services
- Led diverse project/product teams (or tracks within teams) in dynamic and fast-paced and globally diverse environments
- Proven experience working and feeling comfortable in a multi-disciplinary team environment of strategists, design, engineers, product managers and clients
- Strong attention to detail and ability to partner with clients and internal teams
- Must be able to articulate strategies, concepts, initiatives, and roadmaps clearly through exceptional oral and written communication skills; good presenter and great listener
- Willingness to contribute to new business development and revenue generation
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Post-Covid, travel assumed (50%)
- Understanding of Agile approaches and tools
- Understanding of modern product management-based organizational models
- Differentiated experience in a service-based industry (retail, financial services, healthcare, insurance, etc.)
- 5-8 years of experience developing strategies for connected services and products
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in design, business, marketing, or equivalent military experience preferred, though professional experience prioritized
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.