- 6 + months of relevant IT experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent
We're looking for Data Center Technicians to join our growing team within infrastructure operations. Scope of work includes repairing servers with hardware and network issues. Work involves hardware diagnostic, replacement of failed components, and data center audit work.
Technicians will provide operational support of our Data Centers. The auditor will work closely with Datacenter Capacity Planning to audit whitespace within the datacenter footprint.
All candidates should exhibit the following:
- Ability to exhibit good written and oral communication skill.
- Walk job sites in uneven terrain.
- Must be able to lift loads of up to 49 pounds and carry them for short distances
- May participate in group lifts of 50 pounds or more.
- Willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- Regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Coordinate body movements when using tools or equipment
- Reach and stretch to position equipment and fixtures while maintaining balance
- Perform physical tasks all day without becoming overly tired
- Push or pull heavy objects into position
- Work in a noisy environment
- 1 + years of relevant IT experience
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Understanding of shipping & receiving, inventory and distribution warehousing practices
- Knowledge of IT Industry
- Previous Logistics experience
- Commitment to a culture of safety & security
- Knowledge of Inventory Management tools
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age