Manage risk for Commercial engagements and maintain responsibility for reviewing and assessing risk, processes, and technologies for commercial clients in the financial services, pharmaceutical, energy, and retail sectors. Leverage the appropriate IT tools, analytic methodologies, and tradecraft to assess and design Risk Management programs and provide strategic support to management during all levels of implementation. Maintain responsibility for designing and crafting use cases and threat models, determine appropriate data sources, and assist with implementation, including determining baselines and applying contextual analyses to assess anomalous events. Evaluate risk-related technology solutions and provide recommendations for enhancement. Present recommendations and technology solutions to senior management based on the information compiled and reviewed and apply analysis while conducting threat, vulnerability, risk, and maturity assessments. Apply critical thinking, conduct gap analysis, develop implementation plans for the improvement of the internal management-related program, and translate findings into best practices and lessons learned to contribute to constant innovation and improvement. This position will require travel of up to 75% of the time.
- 7+ years of experience with Cybersecurity, security analytics, fraud, threat intelligence, or counterintelligence
- Experience with data loss prevention and endpoint detection tools, including McAfee DLP, digital Guardian, or Forcepoint
- Experience with user behavior analytic tools, including Securonix, GuruCul, or Exabeam
- Experience with commercial and Open Source data analysis platforms, including Splunk or Hadoop
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time required
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with writing business and security requirements
- Knowledge of the financial crimes industry and the fraud threat environment
- Knowledge of fraud and security investigations
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.