The Wellness Coach is a brand-new, fully integrated, digital streaming & coaching platform for fitness, personal nutrition planning, mindful wellness, and heart rate & body composition tracking plus all the daily help you need to live a healthy, vibrant life. Our streaming & coaching platform includes an on demand and live group fitness experience that makes boutique classes available to everyone, as well as personalized, easy-to-follow nutrition programming and tracking all to make it possible for anyone to achieve better health and wellness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer offering competitive compensation, flexible schedules, as well as a friendly and collaborative work environment. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for helping people reach their health & fitness goals, experience teaching a range of fitness classes, and a high level of comfort with technology. Our next steps are for you to review the rest of this email then let me know if you are wanting to further pursue this opportunity. As mentioned in our call, if you have any questions, please feel free to respond to this email or text me on my cell phone number below. have an AMAZING rest of your day!
- New member consultation
- Accountability coaching with members
- Lead high-quality group fitness classes via video conferencing platform
- Recruiting and coaching members on total wellness practices including fitness, nutrition, body composition & mindfulness using wellness monitoring technology
- Ensure members are using the correct form at all times
- Provide modifications and progressions for all exercises
- Member engagement
- Provide exceptional member services
- Create social media content when requested
- Must attend weekly professional learning webinars with The Wellness Coach team
- 1+ years experience as a group fitness instructor
- Nationally recognized certification (NASM, ACE, etc) or equivalent education preferred
- Experience working with people of all fitness levels, especially beginners
- High level of compassion and empathy for people struggling to meet fitness goals
- Willingness to teach a variety of class styles, including HIIT, strength training, running, walking, stretching, dance and kickboxing. Yoga and Pilates a plus!
- Tons of energy and ability to use your voice to keep people motivated and engaged in virtual classes. Experience with performing a plus!
- Depth of knowledge in exercise modification, progressions, positive cueing, and form corrections
- Comfortable and intuitive with learning new technology
- Punctual, responsible, and reliable
- Personal trainer experience preferred but not required
- Must hold a General Liability Insurance
Program & Technology Training
- Virtual coaching mastermind portal
- Professional learning Zoom calls Monday-Friday (recommended)
- The Technology
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $500.00 - $2,500.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
Company's Facebook page: