Summary: Drives company vehicle over established route to deliver product or render services. Project professional and positive image, build and maintain relationships with clients, excellent advancement opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all goods, delivery tickets, invoices, cash received
- Records service transactions on appropriate forms and/or electronic device; distributes required paperwork and prints end-of-day reports, as required. Reports any improper machine operation. Conducts minor repairs and adjustment on machines.
- Ensures proper handling and rotation of perishable products; ensures refrigeration is maintained during transport.
- Resolves or reports customer complaints and machine malfunctions.
- Introduces customers to new products, services and promotions.
- Maintains security of cash and property by locking unattended vehicles; secures funds in a locked safe until returned to branch; secures keys at end of the shift.
- Unloads and cleans trash from delivery vehicle; performs daily vehicle operative checks; reports vehicle problems, and secures keys and vehicle.
- Maintains a clean, safe work environment; adheres to company safety standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license, unless otherwise indicated by state.
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Customer service background or related experience preferred
- Able to work independently
- Monday - Friday work week
- 401k, health, dental, vision
- Paid vacation
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)