JOB TITLE: Agency Sales Representative
Directly contributes to and supports sales goals of the agency or specialist department as communicated from the agent to meet long-term and short-term goals for agency growth. This includes new business, cross-sell opportunities, customer service, retention and profit goals.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES REGULARLY PERFORMED:
- Solicits and writes new business for his/her specialist department.
- Coordinates with the agent to provide assistance in determining proper coverage.
- Provides underwriting and rating for new accounts.
- Maintains knowledge of new products and initiatives. Pursues a program for development of personal and business skills.
- Actively solicits expiration dates from new clients and prospects.
- Develops agency relationship with existing clients.
- Meets the production requirements and goals assigned by the agent or agency manager.
- Maintains monthly sales record and provides a copy for review to the agent and/or operations manager.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Computer Skills
- Sales Experience preferred, but not required
- P & C license is preferred and will be given 3 months to pass the exam.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: