We are looking for a high functioning and communicative individual with an interest in the management of product data, combined with technology applied to ecommerce. The individual must have good Microsoft Excel abilities and good interpersonal skills. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a long term position!
The individual would play an important role in our ecommerce department working on a wide spectrum of projects in a variety of applications. Primary work is related to an interacting with other team members in managing, optimizing and updating products on Amazon, eBay, Jet, Walmart, and other ecommerce channels.
List of potential tasks for Product Data Manager:
- Product info updating – Promotional pricing, inventories, info corrections, latency, etc.
- Inventory monitoring,Schedule inventory replenishments
- Product Quality control maintain listing quality to ensure consistency across multiple sales channels
- Policing for infringement monitor for competitive product which infringes on any of our registered trademarks.
- Launching product as well as oversee new product postings to multiple sales channels.
- Product selections – Help to build product selections/categorize product
- Channel related item specifics – Can help to determine necessary values for full, data-rich listings
- Maintain promotional schedules for select channels
- Follow relisting schedules for removed product that’s to be reposted
- Managing fulfillment sources for product.
- Updating product to ensure content is in line with current trends
- Identifying product trends on sales channels.
- Writing original, SEO-rich content for product
- Solid in excel (Microsoft suite) (v-lookup, pivot table and other fuctions)
- Very strong troubleshooting skills
- Detail oriented, organized
- Experience selling/managing product on ecommerce platforms
- Professional communication skills
- Programming skills a benefit
Salary depends on abilities and experience. Please note that our company does not offer health benefits. We offer vacation time and personal days off with a flexible work schedule. 40 hour work week!
This is a great long term career opportunity and our company has a history of promoting from within and long term employee retention.
We don't hire fast, but we want to right person to grow with. We have a nice office and great people to work with.
Job Type: Full-time
- Selling on e-commerce platforms: 1 year
- Excel: 1 year