SMT Machine Programmer - Candidates must have previous experience programming Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Equipment and be familiar with different CAD data formats. Knowledge of ASCII, Gerber, XY, Excel, and Word is also preferred. Candidates must have Associate’s degree in a technical area (computer programming focus) preferred or high school degree with 2 to 3 years of machine programming experience.
Programmer will create and update machine programs for Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Equipment.
- Debug and Optimize SMT programs
- Program and verify process of all circuit board assemblies and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment used in surface mount line and any other assigned equipment used.
- Contact outside service personnel for technical help and service needs when required.
- Interact with engineering on new programs for production capabilities.
- Work with internal/external maintenance personnel and/or technical personnel to maintain an acceptable level of quality and productivity on equipment.
- Program and maintain other SMT assigned equipment (Screen printers, AOI, SPI and Reflow ovens).
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in a technical area (computer programming focus) preferred or high school degree with 2 to 3 years of machine programming experience.
- Good basic math skills.
- Mechanical skills.
- Knowledge of PCs, drawings, and electronic components.
- Proficient computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- SMT Machine Programming: 2 years (Preferred)