Full Job Description
At Taco Bell, we’re hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life read on!
Think About it…
1. Do you know how to inspire and engage? Do you make others smile easily?
2. When you say thank you do you mean it?
3. Are you a foodie? Do you know what it takes to make awesome food?
4. Do you love your team like you love your family?
5. Do you know what it means to create a 5 star customer experience?
The success of your day, week, month, and year is ultimately in your hands. Success means following the brand standards, training, coaching and recognizing your team to deliver an amazing customer experience. You achieve results through your team. When they succeed, you succeed. The customer experience should never exceed the Team Member’s experience. The experience is your hands.
· Inspire and engage customers and Team Members alike
· Treat others as you want to be treated
· Recognize great talent
· Grow sales
· Follow brand standards
Last but not least, create a restaurant experience for team members and customers that you are proud of.
We offer the following :
· A commitment to promote from within
· Training and mentorship programs
· Tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities
· Reward and recognition culture
We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth.
Additional Responsibilities Include :
· Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
· Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met.
· Motivates and trains
· Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
· Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
· Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
· Champions recognition and motivation efforts
· Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and organizational skills.
· Attendance and Punctuality a must
· Operating of computer systems.
· Basic Math skills
· Complete training certification
· Enthusiasm and willing to learn
· Team player
· Commitment to customer satisfaction
· Have a strong work ethic
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: