Are you looking for a Live-In Caregiver job that will allow you to give back to your community and broaden your skills?
Visiting Angels' office in El Paso is the place for you. The office in El Paso provides Live-In Caregivers for El Paso, TX, Horizon City, TX, Socorro, TX, Sunland Park, NM, Santa Teresa, NM, and many others. We are seeking one-of-a-kind individuals for job opportunities with our local team. Our Live-In Caregiver jobs aren't for everyone; only for those who are truly committed to providing compassionate care to the elderly and those in need. We scour the entire West Texas region for people with strong backgrounds in home care or elderly care, a history of community involvement and, most of all, big hearts. A Live-In Caregiver job with Visiting Angels El Paso is much more than just a job, it's a chance to do some real good for families in El Paso and the surrounding area by becoming a companion to someone in need.
Those selected for a Live-In Caregiver job at Visiting Angels El Paso may be asked to support their seniors with a wide range of responsibilities from light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation to one-on-one mobility assistance and providing transportation. A Live-In Caregiver job with us is also an opportunity for personal growth. We offer the opportunity for advanced training in areas like dementia care or Alzheimer's care so that caregivers can continue to develop their skills.
As a Live-In Caregiver, you will make $115 a day (per 24 hours). You would live with an older male client, sleep 8 hours at night, and have three one-hour breaks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. As well as the following....
Live-In Caregiver Responsibilities Include:
- Assist clients with personal care, including dressing, mobility, administering medication, personal hygiene, eating and transporting to doctor's appointments
- Monitor patient medications and update Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Maintain open communication between families and health care professionals regarding client's medical and emotional condition
- Document and report any changes in client's health status
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being
- Perform light housekeeping such as sweeping, mopping, transfers, meal preparation, toileting, and injury reports
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive Health Insurance Offered
- Overtime Available
- Full Time or Part Time Positions Available
- Performance Based Pay Increase
Please apply through this post or our website, we look forward to working with you!
Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Help clients take prescribed medication
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor's appointments, walks, etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with routine exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client's shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can't complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Live-In Caregiver Requirements
- Passion to serve others - a true caregiver
- Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent