--- Please INCLUDE COVER LETTER WITH RESUME ---
About True Gault:
True Gault is a fast-growing affordable luxury shoe brand built on a foundation of patent pending technology. Our company uses 3D imaging technology to scan women’s feet and create handmade custom shoes that are made to fit. Our technology lives in an iOS app that puts the foot scanning experience into the palm of your hand. All shoes are handmade in Spain. Our technology and products have been featured by the likes of Fast Company, Business of Fashion, WWD, Buzzfeed, and more.
We are seeking smart people who are interested in contributing to something innovative and that will make them feel a part of something larger than themselves.
About the position:
The company is seeking a Marketing Programs Manager to oversee the company’s marketing & sales efforts to drive customer acquisition and brand awareness. Our ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, entrepreneurial-minded, access to quality vendors, eager to get their hands dirty and gain hands-on experience.
This position is responsible for a wide variety of components relating to marketing. Tasks must be executed flawlessly and have an impact on the growth of True Gault. Daily responsibilities may vary, but will include the following:
- Overseeing all things marketing & sales related including program management, vendor management and working closing with the team to help grow revenue quickly.
- Managing the execution of email campaigns from concept/design to send.
- Managing and fulfilling internal graphic design needs, including e-mail campaigns, investor decks, physical collateral, and more.
- Interfacing, identifying, and managing freelance talent to support the company as needed.
- Strategizing and collaborating on organic social media content and managing effective content calendar to align with company events, press, and promotions throughout the year.
- Overseeing all paid marketing campaigns, including but not limited to Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads.
- Creating new visual content and conceptualizing fresh campaign ideas.
- Writing and/or editing copy for most customer-facing materials (this includes ads, e-mails, web, app, and more).
- Managing website content, both in the shop and on static pages.
- Identifying new opportunities for the True Gault brand to grow, from strategic partnerships to new revenue streams.
- Assisting as needed with set-up and execution of customer-facing appointments and inquiries.
- Ideally, the right candidate will grow into a more senior position within the marketing team over time.
- Marketing experience in e-commerce, consumer products, or fashion
- Have access to various vendors and free lancers, with proven results, that can help execute the marketing plan.
- Strong experience and knowledge of MailChimp or similar e-mail marketing platform
- Exceptional copywriting/editing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop or similar design software
- Proven experience with managing paid campaigns using Google Adwords and Facebook Business Manager, fluent in social media current events and changes in algorithm.
- Social media savvy. Our ideal candidate has proven success working with other brands and influencers in the social media space. Experience with Hootsuite a plus!
- Experience with photography/videography preferred.
- Excellent communication, both oral and written, including the ability to explain and present reports to various teams.
- Strong design sensibilities for both digital and print production.
- Strong time management and project management skills with the need for minimal supervision.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge & Experience in data driven marketing analytics (Forecasting, marketing mix modeling, etc.), is a plus.
- Comfortable with technology with proven skills with computers and software. Proficient with Microsoft Office products and comfortable learning new tools/systems.
- Detail-oriented - the ideal candidate is picky and ensures details are not missed while still focusing on the big picture.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Works well with teams; pitches in to get the job completed, takes initiative on campaigns and marketing processes
- Has a flair for style and follows the latest fashion trends.
- Authorized to work in the US
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Knows how to have fun!
- Start-Ups: 1 year
- Email Marketing: 2+ years
- Social Media: 2+years
- Paid Ads Management: 2+years
- Negotiable, commensurate based on experience.
---INCLUDE COVER LETTER WITH RESUME ---
Hey...here's a key tip:
This job requires excellent communication skills so show off your abilities in a cover letter. Make an impact and we want to know more about you! (Those who do will get better consideration over those who do not).
Job Type: Full-time