We are an established web design firm with a diverse list of clients who are seeking an "experienced front-end designer" to work with our team on WordPress and custom coded projects. This person will be working on both front-end designs for current/new clients, as well as helping to develop new feature requests for our custom theme. They will also work with our programmers to create layouts for fully custom systems built on multiple platforms including Laravel, CodeIgniter and custom systems.
- 5+ year background in PHP
- Strong graphical & design skills, including CSS layout
- Experience with web design languages including CSS, HTML, and Bootstrap
- Ability to keep organized while working on multiple projects
- Ability to analyze issues and develop solutions to problems
- Ability to creating efficient and effective web elements
- Strong understanding of clean, UI/UX designs
- GitHub repository
- Working on live client sites to implement updates as requested
- Develop feature requests to be implemented into our base theme
- Works with writers and support staff to accomplish projects
- Work with our programming team to assist in implementing updates to custom coded PHP systems.
- Work with our lead developers to test and find innovative solutions for various projects
- Work with our team to plan and organize our frameworks to allow for agile development
- Worked with 3rd party Integrations into client sites.
- Associates Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience with PHP development
- Work Location: On-site at the Bakersfield, CA Office or (currently required to work remotely due to COVID: 19)
- Typical Hours: Mon-Thur 9am-6pm
- Weekly Hours: 32hours
Please, only experienced web designers, this is not an entry-level position.
To apply, reply to this job post and we'll invite qualified applicants to schedule an online meeting to interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $25.00 /hour
- PHP: 5 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 5 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19