ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH A POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE!
Provide administration of bare-metal and virtual servers, operating system configuration, and other related support to the program. Interface with the client network, storage, and security teams. Provide support for development, testing, system integration, installation scripts, and other duties to support the program.
As part of the Operations Support Team, the SA is required to work core hours, Mon – Fri 40 hours per week and support on-call rotation and occasional weekend and after hours’ software deployments, upgrades, and repairs as needed.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Systems Administrator in a technical role
- Experience with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, and network support related to computer hardware and software
- Experience configuring, tuning, and maintaining servers Dell servers HP blade servers, HP SAN, KVM switches
- Experience working with, implementing and maintaining GIT or similar version control systems
- Experience working with client mandated security, lab and production environment management, receipt of property, and ordering processes
- 3 years Red Hat/CentOS environment
- Proficiency in Linux systems administration, maintenance, and security (including scripting and automation tools like Python/Bash/Shell/Perl/Puppet/Cobbler, PXE Boot and Ansible).
- Full understanding of the Linux security model including file and directory permissions, user group management, ACL management and network access control
- Experience with Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Experience with system capacity planning and future hardware and architecture requirements documentation
- Experience with some of the network security skills: Multiple Domain, PKI Implementation, SSP Development, Vulnerability Assessment
- Experience with some of the web implementation: Apache Webserver/Tomcat, Firefox and IE, GWT, JBOSS. Servlets, WebLogic
- Experience in working within agile software development teams
- A demonstrated ability and willingness to document procedures is a must
- At least 5 years of direct experience in the intelligence community
- Experience setting up and maintaining hardware and OS monitoring systems including using the findings to implement tuning improvements
- Experience working with Nagios, SPLUNK and Oracle 12C
- Experience with administration of systems running a non-SQL database such as Mongo or Hadoop
Ten (10) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required (experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.