LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it’s a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, representing the season’s stylish trends. We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions, from sales to management. You will play an important role in our store leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals, create an environment of aloha fun, while exceeding guest expectations - taking them someplace great. Come join us, share knowledge on latest designs and provide guest with world class service!
SET THE COURSE
The Guest Service representative has a passion for delighting our customers, resolving issues, working collaboratively as a team and a passion for our fun island inspired brand. This position requires heavy phone communication with customers, utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, process online sales and returns.
LIFE IN PARADISE
- HIGHLY competitive compensation. Starting pay is $18.00/hour! *
- Start date is November 5th.
- Great opportunity to learn about our customers and our business. Amazing team environment.
- Must be flexible to work any 40 hour schedule Monday through Sunday between the hours of 6:00am and 7:00pm.
- 2 weeks of training schedule will be 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Candidate’s must be available to work any 40 hour shift between 6:00am and 7:00pm Monday through Sunday with required OT during peak seasons and promotional periods.
- Provide extraordinary customer service for all inquiries on products and services.
- Sell product and place customer orders in computer systems.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Recognize, document and escalate guest concerns to the Team Leader or Manager.
- Coordinate the credit approval and fulfillment of all online orders.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Maintain customer confidentiality.
- Work collaboratively in team environment to achieve customer, team, department, and line of business commitments
- Other special projects as requested by Team Leader/Manager.
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- High school/GED Diploma.
- 1-3 years customer service, phone, and/or online experience required.
- Customer focused attitude — a customer advocate
- Demonstrated customer relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Data entry - attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrate professional demeanor and portray company core values.
- Demonstrate clear and professional communication skills - written and verbal.
- Use a variety of computer programs and systems, at an intermediate level including: Word, Excel, Email, and Internet.
- Intermediate typing skills.
- Effectively work as a team player
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour