Senior Full Stack Developer
Skypatrol USA is an Automotive IOT GPS Solutions Company specializing in asset management. The headquarters is located in Arlington, TX.
Skypatrol has been in business since 2002 as a Telematics solution company to the automotive industry. We currently offer our GPS products directly to automotive dealers. Skypatrol USA has been a pioneer and innovator in the financial portfolio and lot management space with its award-winning platform. Over the last few years Skypatrol USA has experienced growth. Skypatrol USA’s mission is to provide the most easy to use, reliable and comprehensive GPS solution in the financial portfolio and lot management industry.
We are currently hiring for a Senior Full Stack Developer that will develop, maintain, enhances and test client systems. This person will bring drive, professional industry knowledge and the ability to work independently and part of a team. The hire will rewrite applications into latest languages and be capable to reverse engineer existing code. The person will serve as a technical point of contact capable with the investigation and resolution of system and software issues in the production environment. Person will assist with the development and maintenance of internal tools. This position requires a person who has an understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering
- 5+ years experience of application development and architecture experience
- Experience in Continuous Integration TFS and Git
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments
- Formal and informal technical leadership experience
- Phenomenal communicator who can explain and present concepts to technical and non technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Skilled problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
- Follow established company software development guidelines and procedures
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills a must
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills a must
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Candidates with experience in Asset Management and Telematics industry
- Automotive industry knowledge
- Can work in a scrum environment
You Can Expect
- Think through complex problems and work with a team to implement real world solutions.
- Explore different technologies – Develop applications in languages
- Perform all roles throughout including: estimate, gather requirements, develop, test, and manage projects, architect, and deliver.
- Create and present findings, solutions, and demos to audiences.
- Provide guidance to teammates and help them develop their skills and careers.
- Activity engage in our culture of continuous learning, personal and professional development.
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for growth and professional advancement
- Paid Time Off 40 hours after 6 months of service and 2 weeks annually plus 6 paid holidays
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Group Life & AD&D Insurance
- Group Long Term Disability
- Employee Appreciation Events
Job Type: Full-time
- Application Development and Architecture: 5 years (Required)
- Arlington, TX (Preferred)